The focus for the TECH Program is to prepare students for a possible position as a Repair Technician. Due to the complexity of our premium SUVs, the curriculum contains several courses related to electrical diagnostics. The Mercedes SUVs that we produce at our facility are very complex and intelligent vehicles. Our focus for this program is to prepare top talents that can understand this technology. The program can also lead to other positions within our production areas.
TECH by Mercedes-Benz - Advance
Automotive Technology Training - Mercedes-
Benz U.S. International
Are you ready to learn about Mercedes vehicle technology? Do you want to receive an education
and earn money while working? Interested in starting a career at Mercedes Benz U.S. International? The TECH student training program is for you!
- • 5 Semester program that includes school and work.
- • Paid work hours - First semester: $18/hour. Pay increases in the 4th semester.
- • Earn an Associate degree in Advanced Automotive Technology.
- • Program team wear provided
- • MBUSI supports with tuition and fees beginning with the first semester. After the first semester, *support increases for each additional semester.
- • Advanced automotive courses at the community college.
- • Mercedes-Benz technician training with focus on electrical topics.
- • Gain experience working in repair related areas at MBUSI.
- •All successful students are hired.
- •Technician Training: Based on finishing GPA and other inputs, best fit students begin a 16 week training program for an opportunity to fill the role as Repair Technician.
Full-Time Employment with MBUSI
MBUSI offers excellent benefits such as:
- • Health and Life Insurance
- • Educational Reimbursement
- • 401k and Retirement Contribution
- • Paid Vacations and Holidays
- • On-site Child Care Center and Wellness Center
- • Lease Vehicle Program
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and follows all applicable state, federal and local laws.
Interested candidates may apply by clicking the "APPLY" button below: